Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Challenge 118 ~ Dots and Stripes

Hi guys, it's Annette here today to bring you our new challenge for this week. But before I do, I want to thank you all for your wonderful entries to our colour challenge last week. Don't forget to check back later to see if you're a winner or one of our top picks.

Anyway, onto this week's challenge, and the theme is Dots and Stripes. We have a FABULOUS sponsor this week, one of my personal faves.

Yes it is Meljen's Designs who is offering a prize of 4 digis to the lucky winner. It is just a shame that I can't enter myself, but one of you lovelies is going to win it. And you've got to be in it to win it, isn't that what they say !!!

Here is some fabulous inspiration from the talented design teamies.

Fab notebook Chris, and I love the green monster !!!

Nikki
Wow, you can actually see the fur on this little critter - fab colouring Nikki

Love the sparkles Jenny, great image choice, he is one happy reindeer!

Annette (me!)
Don't know why I always think of a new home card when I see a tortoise or turtle.
It is the 'home on the back' I think. LOL
What a beautifully colourful design Renee, I just adore those pompoms !

Nikki F

Please link up your dots and stripes project below. We look forward to seeing your creations this week.

6 comments:

  1. Here's my card, couldn't link it up elsewhere:

    http://hegeas.blogspot.com/2011/11/clp-sketch-challenge-42-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tissue box for this challenge. You can view it at

    http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2011/11/tissue-box.html

    Thank you,
    Deonna B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my card:
    http://cartaandco.blogspot.com/2011/11/tanti-auguri-papa.html
    Thank you
    xoxoxo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a little Glitch Linkz all fixed please readd in your creations thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing challenge... and awesummm inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers